We visit the unique exhibition”The Terracotta Army of Xi’An.
Treasures of the first Emperors of China” which is currently
on display at the city of Maaseik (Limburg Province).
More information and background:
Detailed wikipedia info:
Plan for the day:
- 9:00 a.m.: meet at Campus Drie Eiken, parking 1 (in front of building A), Universiteitsplein 1, 2610 Wilrijk;
- bus ride to Maaseik (arrival around 11:00);
- visit the exhibition with audio guide (the language can be chosen);
- picnic - it is best to bring your own food; a drink will be offered by Karibu;
- city walk through Maaseik with English speaking guides;
- departure for Antwerp around 5:00 p.m.;
- arrival at Wilrijk around 7:00 p.m.
Register soon (only 50 seats available; first come, first served!) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay on the bus – fee: EUR 10 per person (including the bus ride both ways, exhibition entrance fee, audio guide, free drink at lunchtime, city walk guides)… it is a give-away!
See you then …
p.s. are there any pictures of this trip to share?
Kindly send them to email@example.com