Sunday June 26
City visit to Mechelen
- we meet at parking 1 (building A, Campus Drie Eiken) at 10:15 a.m. and leave for Mechelen by bus. Arrival around 11:00 a.m.
- with English speaking guides we take a walk along the most important historical buildings in Mechelen, dating from the Burgundian era: Saint-Rumbold's Cathedral, the former palace of Margaret of Austria, the Royal Carillon School, the "Hof van Busleyden" (Court of Busleyden), the Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul.
- lunch break from 1 p.m. (bring a picnic)
- in the afternoon: visit to the “Vrijbroekpark” (with big rose garden)
- drink offered by Karibu
- 5 p.m.: leave Mechelen; arrival at Campus Drie Eiken around 5:30
Price: € 4 per person (this includes the bus, the guided walk and park entrance fee, free drink).
Only 50 people can join. Want to come?